Webinar recording: 3D and Snapshot Hyperspectral Cameras Based on Continuously Variable Filters
With the availability of new spectral filtering technologies, Hyperspectral Imaging is on its way to becoming broadly available for industrial and commercial volume applications after only being affordable for space and defence industries. Continuously Variable Bandpass Filters are an innovative alternative with unique benefits to prisms, gratings and wafer-level coated filters. You will learn how to make use of Continuously Variable Bandpass Filters to design powerful 3D and snapshot Hyperspectral Imaging cameras.
- A few words about Delta Optical Thin Film A/S
- Continuously Variable Bandpass Filters for Hyperspectral Imaging
- Characterization of high-resolution camera
- Measurements compared with reference data
- 3D and snapshot Hyperspectral Imaging
You can download the slides from this webinar.